Registration – CLOSED AT THIS TIME
Current shoot: 17-18 March 2023 Fall shoot: 20-21 October 2023
17-18 March 2023
20-21 October 2023
The Big Sandy shoot requires an entrance fee and registration. During the off season (months in-between shoots), you will be unable to register or pay for a shoot. We open registration approximately 60 days prior to a shoot and this page will be updated with the form and online service options.
If you are a spectator, there is no pre-registration. Just pay at the gate.
Be aware there have been social media “ticket” scams. There is no way for a “ticket broker” to register for the shoot and then transfer that registration. Same for the spectators. There are no “tickets” to buy. You arrive and pay at the site. Don’t be scammed into some type of pre-sales, outside of this website or our direct mail/email. If you have any questions on the legitimacy of a sale, contact Kenton at 602-327-7933 for confirmation.
Please keep in mind that Sunday has a morning target mop-up shoot. Sunday is NOT a full day. We pride ourselves in our effort to provide everyone with a safe place to shoot, have fun and visit with their fellow machine gun shooters.
Prices subject to change
- EARLY REGISTERED SHOOTER $350 Early Registration, before due date
- SHOOTER FULL PRICE $375 at the gate
- Family Shooters Package * $1100 Family of 4 – See below
- CANNON SHOOTER $350 $375 at the gate
- CANNON HELPER $200 $225 at the gate
- VENDORS $175 Non shooting space, $225 at the gate
- VENDORS + SHOOTER $500 Vending on the fire line
- SPECTATOR $40, No pre-registration, only pay at the gate. Do not buy from online re-sellers.
If using a credit card, a 2% service fee will be charged
* FAMILY SHOOTERS DISCOUNT – MG shooters supports family activities and encourages families to enjoy the Big Sandy. The package is for family members- which would include spouse and children, 21 years old or younger, all shooting on the same spot, using the same RV parking. Family group pricing:
Family Group Pricing:
- Family of 4: $1100
- Family of 3: $875
- Family of 2: $650
Cannon fee is $350 per shooter, with helpers being $200. Registration at the gate is $375 (Cannon shooter) and $225 (Cannon Helper) with line position based on space available moving towards the west side of the line.
The gate to the property opens at 0730 hrs (7:30am) and locked at 22:00 (10pm). Camper sideouts can not extend into the adjoining spaces. For updates about the shoot, check out the homepage or contact the managers directly for special situations via about us.
Shooters can sometimes get spaces on the line during the day of the shoot. First come, first served basis, with spots on the west side made available. If the line sells out, MG Shooters LLC may be able to pair you with another position. Space is not guaranteed.
Spectators DO NOT pre-register for the general shoot. When you arrive at the range, please stop at the registration camp for entrance fees ($40 ea) when you arrive on site. Spectators please do not use the online registration to simply purchase t-shirts. We will not ship them and will force a refund. You get a shirt by going to the event. For now, they are only at the event. Enough noise about online shirts might change our mind. Spectators! We have heard of email/online ticket sales for the Big Sandy. This is a scam. We do not sell advance tickets to the shoot. Only pay at the gate!
Kenton Tucker 602-327-7933
Gun Rentals During the Shoot?
Matt Tallarovic 928-221-7451